Injustice Harley all finished! #injusticegodsamongus #harleyquinn
Injustice Harley coming along . #harleyquinn #art #injusticegodsamongus
[Please take note that the commentary is just for fun. Bunch of sarcasm. Don’t take it too seriously. I am getting tired of these outfits, though.]
1. The classic Bikini Armor. If you’re lucky you might get an actual shoulder-pad! If the designers even bother doing something more than just a regular bikini, you might get some accessories with stilettos! Exactly what I want in battle. For a extra nice touch; cameltoe.
2. The Lingerie ”Armor”. There’s absolutely nothing that protects you, but it looks really
uncomfortable and nice in bedbattle! Complete with some feathery, useless shoulder pads!
3. The ever so Stylish Swimsuit! This is usually the armor you get before you get the upgrade Bikini Armor. Bonus points if a choker, thigh-high boots/stockings and a half mask is included!
4. The Abstract Art. Yes, we’re all wondering how the hell that works; how does that thing stay on, how does she walk with those shoes, how on earth is that supposed to protect her and why is half of her naked? All those questions is a part of the costume! They say art say more than thousand words.. or something!
5. The Dominatrix and/or Slave outfit! For those kinky players out there! Complete with leather or latex, fishnets, chains, chokers and whips! Bonus points of the stilettos are sky-high!
6. The Stereotype Shaman or Barbarian! Because she’s clearly so wild and ~exotic~ that she doesn’t need clothes! Best worn with tiny loincloth and underboob-straps!
7. The Cute Frilly Dress! Something you’d LOVE to wear, CONSTANTLY…. in battle! Usually the female “robe” costume, but hey, robes doesn’t show her nice legs! ): For absolute effect, add garterbelts.
8. I call this the Why?. Everything is so massive and made of thick material, but we wouldn’t want to cover her girly parts now, would we? Clearly NO ONE would be aiming there!
9. Nature Thing Something. If you’re not of human race and belong to the nature, expect your outfit to look something like this! Feel completely
exposedfree! I didn’t even bother with this one, but clearly they don’t even do that in games either. But since you’re not human, it’s totally okay!
10. This is best known as “Just In Case You Forgot”. Have a decent looking outfit, but then they suddenly cut obvious holes around your privates, just reminding you that you have breasts, a butt and a vagina! How nice of them! Bonus if you don’t have a boob-hole, but instead boob-chest-plate!
11. The Everyday Archer! A very classic outfit, complete with a corset and a mini-skirt! Don’t forget the cape, but heavens forbid that you wear it longer than your hips! Then we wouldn’t be able to see your nice butt or legs from behind! *sad face*
12. The Creative Healer! She isn’t supposed to be in close-combat, and sometimes doesn’t even use weapons other than a staff, so minimal armor is understandable… that’s why we give you a dress that leaves you wondering how that thing stays on, and with a leg-slip-thing! We wouldn’t want you to forget you have legs, after all!
13. And finally, your Average Sci-Fi chick! This one is an absolute classic. It has weird cut-outs everywhere, extreme cleavage, patterns pointing to your crotch and chest, and CRAZY shoes! Don’t forget the skin tight, often nearly-transparent, glossy fabric. Perfect battle wear, absolutely perfect!
On the bright side, you never have to worry about being too hot! >_> And you save a bundle on fabric!
This is soo familiar. I always try to keep these in my mind when designing clothing. Of course in many cases I design something skimpy on purpose - like Dangermoth. But in ur srs work, dude.
With all apologies to Dr. Seuss, a poem for Mother’s Day for the Moms of DC Comics.
There are Moms who are Queensand Moms who make you screamThere are Moms who run family and farmAnd Moms who aren’t afraid to strong armThere are Moms who are protectiveAnd who love and hate a DetectiveMoms who are instructiveAnd those who are seductiveMoms who have flash
And Moms who are brashMoms with careersand Moms who use swearsThe moms of DC come in all sizes small and tallAnd then there are mothers who aren’t moms at all!
If you have a mom or someone who is like a mom to you who you love and who loves you, remember today is Mother’s Day!
Speaking of different body shapes. These are all basically peak human bodies.
How come 99% of them don’t conform to what the entertainment industry tells us is the perfect body?
This is a FABULOUS set of body refs. So glad this came back across my dash so I could reblog it here :D
Totally reblogging it too cuz I lost it the last 3294 times I saw it on the interbutts. GJ!
I know you probably have seen this before, but here it is again. I love that this includes males bodies as well, and is a great reference for anyone wanting to design a various cast of characters. The mere size difference between some neighbours on some photos should give you artists great pointers on how to portray height variation in a believable way to your viewers!
(Also that way I have it in a place I’l remember and will be able to get it whenever I need it so there.)
YES FOUND IT AGAIN. Fantastic resource.
Thanks for sparking our imaginations, Ray.
RIP Ray Harryhausen (1920-2013)
I remember when I first saw the skeletons and just kept thinking…wow…I want to be able to do that.
Ohhhhh :(. My partner was buddies with him and said he was the coolest, sweetest old guy who had a million stories to tell and was still as passionate about his work and the industry as ever. Lost a legend :(.
Kotobukiya’s line of DC Comics ArtFX+ Statues continues with the New 52 Version of Catwoman! Preorder her here: http://ow.ly/kCOiO
Whaaaaaa?? She hasn’t got massive animu tits, unzipped catsuit to her pubic bone, huge fleshy ass and thighs, and isn’t contorted into a pretzel to show you both cleavage and wedgie? Whaaa? And she even has de-emphasised bust, full torso, and clothing that isn’t liquid latex.
How on earth did this slip past the management team and get approved?
This is going to be the first DC statue I ever buy.